Geany 0.10 (December 21, 2006)
- Added a dialog to insert HTML special characters.
Added new command line option --line to set the initial line for the first opened file.
Implemented new, own Undo system to undo/redo encoding changes.
Added simple parser for filetype Diff to create tags for each patched file in a diff file.
Added new encoding "None" to open files without any character conversions.
Added Stop button to abort the Run command.
- New filetype VHDL.
- New scintilla lexer for filetype D with several improvements.
- Improved auto completion of multi line comments
Added option to execute programs in the VTE instead of executing them in a terminal emulation window
Removed the limit on the number of files open.
- Save the build includes and arguments when quitting.
- Added Next Message search command and Next Error build command.
- Make search bar automatically wraparound if necessary.
- Applied patch from Bob Doan to prevent unnecessary search scrolling and add a preference to suppress some of the search
Added Find Previous, Find All in Document/Session buttons for the Find dialog.
Added Replace (but don't Find) button for the Replace dialog.
- Added 'Hide Message Window' popup menu command.
- Added Alt-[1-9] shortcuts to switch to a certain tab number.
- Limit search dialog history to 30 entries.
- Change python default compile command to create a compiled python .pyc file (thanks to Bajusz Tamás).
- Fix #1611530 'file has changed' message on Windows after saving.
- Fixed wrong paste behaviour under Windows with some applications.
- Fixed crash when using "Make object" on new files.
Fixed incompatible use of read command in the created shell script to execute programs.
Fixed wrong insert position when the cursor was moved by keyboard and comments, includes or a date was inserted.
Fixed some segfaults when inserting comments, dates and includes at a position prior to some deleted text.
Fix message window horizontal scrollbar being too tall on some systems (thanks to Rob van der Linde).
- New translations: fr, hu, it, zh_CN, zh_TW.
- Updated translations: be, ca, cs, de, es, vi.