Geany 0.14 (April 19, 2008)
Don't beep when using Replace All in Session unless all open files have no replacements (fixes #1893796).
Only use filetype detection after Save As, not on every save when the filetype is None (fixes #1891778).
Make Go to Tag commands look for the tag in the current document before searching the workspace.
Check file on disk for changes also when pressing a key.
- Ignore documents with no absolute path when saving session files.
Fix segfault with Run command when a project is open and the current file's filetype has no run command.
Make Next Error and Next Message commands add positions to the navigation queue, so the user can move backwards through the list items
and return to where they were.
- Make pressing escape in the sidebar focus the editor.
Make navigation queue position based to restore the line and column when returning to a previous position (closes #1936927).
Save sorting order of the symbol list when saving a file (fixes #1917262).
- Improve "Send Selection To" code (fixes #1909452).
- Install header files and add a pkg-config file for external plugins.
- Use monospace font for text entry fields in search dialogs (#1907117).
- Don't open zero byte sized files read-only (e.g. files in /proc).
- Improve Makefile parser to detect targets.
- Update PHP tags file to latest PHP API docs (closes #1888691).
- Add translucency settings to filetypes.common for semi-transparency.
When closing a tab when using left-to-right tabs, focus the next document, not the previous.
Move Load Tags item from File to Tools menu.
- Don't scroll the editor view if it is unnecessary when using Find Next/Previous, Find Selected, incremental search, Go to Marker or Go to
Matching Brace commands.
- Fix bug with showing macro list items all on one line.
- Fix Python auto-indentation when line endings are set to CR/LF.
- Unfold hidden code when the fold point modified (fixes #1923350).
- Update Scintilla to version 1.76.
- Add (basic) column mode editing (patch by "chuck").
Replace untitled file header filename after Save As and add to recent files on Windows too.
Resolve Windows shortcuts when opening files.
Fix modal dialog problems on Windows by not setting taskbar hint (closes #1916994).
Add new process spawning implementation. This makes the VCdiff plugin to work on Windows (patch by Pierre Joye, thanks).
Fix crash on Windows when a project could not be opened.
- Add configurable plugin keybindings support.
- Add a HTML Characters keybinding to show the dialog.
- Add File Browser keybindings to focus the Path Entry and File List
- Rename VCDiff plugin Version Diff.
- When quitting, remember plugin filenames that couldn't be loaded at startup as well as active plugins.
Add PLUGIN_KEY_GROUP and keybindings_set_item() to setup a keybinding group.
keybindings_send_command() arguments have changed because of keybinding groups - this breaks the API for plugins already using it.
Make VERSION_CHECK deprecated in favour of PLUGIN_VERSION_CHECK.
- Add descriptions for several options in the preferences dialog (patch from Robert McGinley).
- New translations: ro.
- Updated translations: bg, de, en_GB, es, fr, hu, it, ja, pt_BR, ru.