Geany-Plugins 1.36 are out!
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- following the Geany 1.36 release, Geany-Plugins 1.36 is being released, too.
- Addons: Add additional color format used at Arduino
- Improve support for GTK+3-support in many plugins
- Lineoperations: Remove every n-th line
- Lineoperations: Add support for locale-aware sorting
- Scope: Improve evaluation on-hover
- Updatechecker: Update URL for new geany.org-homepage
- VimMode: Allow browsing command history using arrows
- VimMode: Add going to beginning/end of command line
- VimMode: Separate command and search history
- Workbench: Save settings immediately
- Workbench: Give sidebar a name to enable dedicated CSS styling
- Workbench: Auto-save project on changes
- Workbench: Add new feature "Search projects"
- Workbench: Add option to let Git decide which files to display
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.