Geany 0.18 released!
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
Some of the highlights:
- Implement a graphical toolbar editor.
- Add 'Replace' toolbar button.
- Implement Most-Recently-Used document switching when pressing 'Switch to last used document' keybinding (Ctrl-Tab).
- Add 'Reflow lines/block' keybinding (Ctrl-J).
- Support 'tab indents, space aligns' style when indenting.
- Add 'Autocomplete all words in document' pref; also used when forcing autocompletion and there are no symbol names to show.
- Reload color schemes via Tools menu.
- Implement named styles support for filetypes ("style=comment,bold", see manual for details).
- Allow indentation of wrapped lines (see style 'line_wrap_indent').
- Add Markdown filetype.
- Minor improvements for filetypes: Fortran, Haxe, HTML, Lua, Matlab, Pascal, Python, Tcl.
- Add translations: lb, sl, pt_PT.
- Update translations: ca, cs, de, en_GB, fi, fr, ja, pt_BR, ru, tr.
We want to thank all translators who have updated their translations in this
release as well as all people who contributed to this release with patches,
feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
All downloads can be found on https://download.geany.org. From this release
on, the release files are not available through the Sourceforge.net mirrors
anymore. Please use https://download.geany.org for downloads.