Geany 1.27 is out!
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
- Remove Waf alternative build system.
- Greatly improve scope completion (Jiří Techet).
- Show a popup to select the symbol when going to a symbol has several options (Jiří Techet).
- Update Scintilla to version 3.6.3 (including improved support for Lua 5.3 and Perl 5.22).
- Improved symbols for C, C++, C# and D, and added symbols to CUDA.
- Update built-in PHP symbols completion and calltips.
- Fix lockup when performing reflow on some input with many consecutive spaces.
- Update translations: de, es, fr, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pt, ru, sk, zh_CN.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who contributed to
this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on