Geany-Plugins 1.37 are out
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins release
-- following the Geany 1.37 release, Geany-Plugins 1.37 is being released, too.
- Updated translations: de, es, nl, pt, tr
- Addons: Improve sizes of color calltip
- Autoclose: Remove all pairing quotes
- GeanyVC: Add support for Fossil SCM
- GeanyVC: Allow to toggle single files with Space and Return keys in commit dialog
- GitChangebar: Add compatibility with libgit2 0.99
- LaTeX: Indent line in new environment
- PairTagHighligher: Allow to select a matching tag
- ProjectOrganizer: Make showing empty directories in the sidebar configurable
- ProjectOrganizer: Add a keybinding for focusing the sidebar
- ProjectOrganizer: Re-read base path when updating project
- Vimmode: Don't use word navigation from Scintilla
- Vimmode: Make o/O respect auto indentation
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
This is the last major release supporting both GTK+2 and Windows i686 binary builds. Starting with the next release, Geany-Plugins 2.0 will require GTK3 and Windows binary builds are provided only for the x86_64 architecture.
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.