Geany 0.13 (February 05, 2008)
- Improve configure script and fix some compatibility issues.
- Add support for project session files.
- Add native GTK printing support (only with GTK 2.10+).
Prevent execution of commands by Geany if the VTE may contain any text on the prompt (thanks to "Jeff Pohlmeyer for reporting).
Store more document-related settings when saving session in the configuration file (including the file encoding).
Detect in-file specified file encoding by scanning the file using regular expressions.
Add binary relocation support.
Add configurable default file extension setting for filetype definition files.
Fix reST autocompletion.
Show arrays and modifiers like const in calltip return types for C-like files.
Update C global tags file for GTK+ 2.12.
Fix parsing the correct D class name when inheriting, D constructor tags and ignore D import statements.
Remove unnecessary tagmanager status file.
- Improve PHP, Ruby and FreeBasic parsers.
- Add 'Indent Type' option in the Document menu.
- Add 'Detect from file' Editor indentation pref.
- Show TAB or SP for current document's indent type.
Add a 'Newline strips trailing spaces' pref (thanks to Catalin Marinas).
Add 'Strip Trailing Spaces' document menu item.
- Add combo box input history for 'Make Custom Target' dialog.
Make Open, Save As dialogs start in project base path (or default path pref) when the current file has no filename.
Add 'Make in base path' project file preference.
Make 'Open Selected File' first try the current file's directory, falling back to the project base path if no file was found.
Fix broken window maximization.
- Improve appearance of used treeviews and use rules hints to respect user colour settings.
Fix hidden lines after deleting a line that is a collapsed fold point.
Make Fold All/Unfold All attempt to scroll the current line in view.
- Show line wrap symbol at start of line for wrapped lines.
Allow scrolling past end of document, so the user can append text with the last lines drawn at the top of the view.
Rename "Construct autocompletion" to "Snippets".
- Improve usage of "Unfold all children" option.
- Update Scintilla to version 1.75.
- Add configurable keybindings for Cut, Copy and Paste.
Ask the user whether to override an existing keybinding when setting a combination that is already in use.
Add 'Override Geany keybindings' VTE prefs dialog option (replaces hidden pref), which makes the VTE interpret all keyboard shortcuts
except focus group keybindings.
- Add File Browser sidebar plugin.
Add Version Control Diff plugin (VC Diff), which supports SVN, CVS and GIT (thanks to Yura Siamashka).
Add plugin manager dialog to select plugins to load at startup and to call a plugin configure dialog.
Add new signals: project_open, project_save, project_close.
- Add Auto Save plugin.
- Add keybindings_send_command() and some other functions.
- Add pluginmacros.h to define common macros for app, p_utils, etc.
- Add more documentation/comments to demoplugin.c.
Add configure symbol for plugins which is called by Geany when a configure dialog for the plugin is requested, optionally.
Add author field to plugin info struct.
- Enable build support.
- Prevent prefs dialog being hidden after using the prefs file dialog.
- Create Geany's configuration directory in user's appdata path instead of the default home directory.
- Show default shortcuts in Keybindings section.
- Update Project section for project-based session support.
- Add Indentation subsection under Editor section.
- HACKING: Update 'Adding a filetype' section.
- New translations: ja, uk, el.
- Updated translations: ca, de, en_GB, fr, it, pt_BR, hu, sv, vi.